His full name is Blake Charles Goldring. He was born to Charles Warren Goldring and Barbara Goldring and he was the second eldest son out the five children born to them. He is a Canadian nationality. He lives in Toronto, Canada with his wife Belinda Goldring and his three daughters. Blake Golding is a business leader, entrepreneur and philanthropist of Canada. He is the chief executive and chairman of the AGF Management Limited. AGF Management Limited is an independent investment management firm serving institutional investors and retail in Canada since 1957. AGF Management Limited has its branch also in Asia, United States and Europe other than in Canada.
Where he completed his Education?
He completed his school life at St. Andrew's Junior High School and completed his higher secondary school life from York Mills Collegiate Institute in Toronto, Canada.
After graduating from the school with an honors degree in Economics, he followed his family tradition and joined in the University of Toronto in Victoria College where his father and grandfather studied. During his college life only in the fourth year, he was appointed as the National Vice President of a student-led commerce and economic organization, AIESCE on the basis of the time at was there in Montreal.
After that for completion of his undergraduate degree and some of the duties as president he was transferred to the McGill University followed with the appointment as the National Vice President.
After completion of undergraduate degree, he went to France to study graduation where he joined INSEAD and completed his Master of Business Administration.
After completion of his education he returned back to Toronto, Canada and joined in the Bank Of Montreal. First in the international bank and later in the corporate bank for five years.
Mean while in the year 1984, he became the member of the Institute Of Canadian Bankers .
In 1987, he left the job of the Bank Of Montreal and started his work with AGF Management Limited.
· In AGF, he started his work as an analyst worker in the Japanese investment portfolios in the firm.
· In 1989, he got the responsibilities of the Quebec and Eastern sales region.
· In 1991, his responsibilities were increased and were expanded to the developing AGF International Advisors Company Limited, Ireland.
· In 1994, he became the head of the sales and marketing of AGF Management Limited.
· In 1997, he became the chief operating officer and president of AGF.
· In 2000, he was named as the chief executive officer of AGF.
· In 2006, he was appointed as the chief executive officer and chairman of the AGF.
From the year 2006, till now Blake Goldring is in the same post at AGF Management Limited and mean while he has been involved in many other broad business community and other community services also. For all his contribution, he has been recognized by his peers and has been awarded with many awards and recognitions