Monterey County is a world-famous destination on the central coast in California. It's also home to a number of prominent communities. These include both Carmel-by-the-Sea and Monterey. If you want to revel in incredible natural sights and beyond, then you could benefit greatly from going on a tour in the picturesque region. Thankfully, there are quite a few exciting and diverse tour options available to people who want to learn about the Monterey Peninsula. Finding a Monterey CA lodging option is not hard due to the handful of inns, hotels and various accommodations types. So, let’s go over out top 5 recommended tours:
1. Monterey Movie Tours:The Monterey Peninsula is nowhere near the action and excitement of Hollywood. That being said, it does indeed have rich cinematic heritage on its side. If you want to take a close look at popular filming locations in the region, Monterey Movie Tours can help you do so. These tours can be invaluable experiences for fans of classic flicks such as Marilyn Monroe's Clash by Night and Clint Eastwood's Play Misty for Me.
2. Carmel Food Tours:No one is going to deny that the Monterey Peninsula is a great place for foodies of all varieties. If you want to sample some of the finest and most delectable foods the region has to offer, you can't beat the joys of Carmel Food Tours. These tours are perfect for people who want to try everything from pasta to fresh local seafood dishes.
3. Fast Raft:Boat tours are a big thing for many people who are lucky enough to visit the Monterey Peninsula. If you love the idea of navigating the wonders of the stunning Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, you can't go wrong with Fast Rafts. These ocean safaris are optimal for active and energetic people who love being outdoors.
4. Wine Trolley Tours: It's no secret that the Monterey Peninsula is full of some of the best wineries in the entire nation. People who want to take advantage of that fact shouldn't miss out on wine trolley tours. These in-depth tours give people the wonderful opportunity to visit some of the most prominent tasting rooms around. If you want to enjoy incredible local wines at Parsonage Vineyards, Joyce Vineyards, Rombi Estate Wines, Chock Rock Vineyards and beyond, you should make participating in a wine trolley tour a top priority. Wine trolley tours can be unforgettable experiences for Monterey visitors who wish to test out Cabernets, Chardonnays, whites, reds, Pinot Noirs and Viogniers.
5. Monterey Bay Aquarium Tours: The Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the whole area. If you're someone who has a deep interest in the ocean and in aquatic life in general, you won't be able to resist the excitement and intrigue of a tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The aquarium provides visitors with a variety of great choices in tours as well. There are tours available to people who want to learn more about sea otters. There are tours available to people who are interested in sharks, fish dietary habits and jellies as well.