Phones, both mobile and landline, have made the process of communication very easy as person from anywhere in the world can talk over the phone with other person residing in some other country. Because of the phone, it is no longer necessary for a person to be actually present in front of the person with whom he or she wants to have a conversation. This is the basic utility of every phone. However, businesses need some specialised system that allows them to communicate not only with one person but multiple persons at the same time. This is commonly known as a conference call and basic telephone does not have this feature. Such a feature is provided by a business phone system. Apart from this, there are several other features that are required by businesses and all these features are incorporated in a business phone system. So, if you own a business then this specialised system will be of great use to you. You can go for small business phone system if you own a small business or big business phone system if you own a big system. Each system has its own set of unique features but basic features that are normally required by all the businesses are part of all these business phone systems.
Features of Business Phone System
· Call Forwarding: Business phone systems provide a very interesting feature of Find Me, Follow Me. This feature will forward the incoming call to other devices. Under this feature, either all the phones will ring simultaneously or one after other depending on how the user plans to use this feature. It is very beneficial for especially those businesses that are heavily sales oriented.
· Voicemail Transcription: This is another interesting feature of this specialised phone system for businesses. Listening to voice mail is a very common feature provided in common phones too. However, in business phone system with an appropriate add-on, users can read their voicemail in their inbox.
· Advanced Features: Business phone system has the cope for expansion. It simply means that in the near future, if you want to add some additional features to your existing business phone system then you can do so. However, this expansion feature is not available in Key Less system that provides the necessary basic features required by every business.
· Reduce Communication Costs:These specialised phone systems for business allows business to reduce their call costs. The VoIP phone system uses internet to consolidate and collaborate essential communication, thereby reducing communication costs.You can contact appropriate service providers for business phone numbers and VoIP phone service.
· Auto Attendants: Business phone systems also provide the feature of attending the incoming calls automatically. As the caller calls, the system will greet the caller with a recorded message and guide him or her to touchtone choices.
Apart from the features listed above, a business phone system has several other features that are of great use to both big and small businesses. If you own a business that involves a lot of communication that this system is definitely for you.