After starting a business from thousands of dollars or may be even more, it is unwise to save a few tens of dollars on logo design. Creating a logo on your own might save very little money of yours, however; it will omit professionalism from your brand identity. Also never forget that if you are a business person your time is worthy to spend on other business activities rather on playing with vectors and doodles.
The Unhealthy Fact
Unfortunately, the unhealthy fact about logo designing is that it is one of the most underrated fields of the world. People do not understand the importance of getting a logo which is designed by a professional logo designer. Here are some convincing facts which separate a self-made logo from custom logo design.
This is the picture of logos created from online vectors. Remember that professional logo designers never use online available vectors as their logo design ladder. They design any logo from the scratch and therefore they spell an outstanding professionalism. See yourself what actually unprofessionalism means.
This is the picture of some professional custom logo designs. Now, in order to find a difference, you need to compare these logos for;
· Are they easily memorable
· Are they equally effectiveness without any color, i.e. when used in black and white and grey scale.
· Scalability means they will appear similar on a smaller stamp signature and on a bigger billboard.
· Immediate recognition i.e. if they can be recognized inside the clutter of the competition.
· Brand personality the important one that means if audience realizes any personification when they see your brand.
· Is your logo seems to be Credible
· Originality and uniqueness
· Can this logo be used for Long
Custom Logo Design Versus Generic Logo Design
The extensive field of custom logo designing is complicated enough. These complications can be solved with the help of a professional custom logo design only. However; overdoing a logo design might produce a generic logo design. Although, generic logos are a type of symmetrically custom logos, however; generic logos fail to produce an image that can be immediately recognized.
How To Create A Perfect Custom Logo Design?
The easiest way to create a perfect professional custom logo design is; to take a paper and pencil and start sketching your ideas. These are purely original and totally different from vector illustrations. You can also sketch clip arts for your logo designs. Visit www.CustomLogoOnline.Com and check our portfolio.