No office, holiday mood, shopping for gifts – Christmas is always a happening time for people of any age. But whenever the thought of snow and sledges pops up, it is always the happy faces of children making snowman or decorating Christmas trees appears in mind. Now, when you talk about typical X-mass wear, red or green dresses flash in front of your eyes. But fashion has changed with time and designers have blended the tradition with latest style. So, even if this festive event lasts only for one day, experts always come up with lots of guidelines, highlighting the latest trend in children Christmas wear.
· If there is a party on the X-mass eve, you can dress-up your little princess with a semi-formal wear. After all, this is a gathering of people to celebrate a joyful day, so keep the formal outfits away. You can come across a number of colourful skirts, cardigan and collared shirts in the market. Proper pairing can give your girl a blooming look. As for your son, go for fashionable and funny shirts. Boys love hoodie along with jeans, so if you do not want that formal blazer appearance, this paring can give a trendy look.
· If your child is 1-2 years old, the traditional angel costume is the ideal wear. Almost every wholesale Christmas clothing stores are found selling this outfit for babies. Usually, this wear suits baby girl the most; however, you can also try this on your little son. This can be a satin white coloured dress with net. You can find stars and glitters studded on the outfit to create that angelic feel. Some of these wear come with angel’s wings and also headpieces.
· If you think angel costume is meant especially for baby girls, then here is an outfit that has no gender variation – Christmas pudding wear. This will be a break from the traditional dresses and funny at the same time. Pudding costume is simple with a hat and a holly has been attached to it. Some of the designers prefer to stitch fake raisins to give it a delicious appeal.
· Graphic tees are not ideal as winter wear because these are light and thin. So, to keep them warm knitwear sweater is right apparel. You can layer it up and still keep that cool and funky look of your son along with jumpers and cardigans. Hand knitted sweaters are warm, comfortable and most importantly, these can be customized as per the size of your son.
· If you are taking your baby out on Christmas, make sure you have bundled them properly as well as comfortably. So, warm caps are kind of quintessential kids wear on chilly months. You will find variety of caps in the wholesale market and even online that can protect your kids head in cold conditions. Try to buy knitted scarves that cover the temples and ear lobes.
As parents, it is quite natural for you to worry about the cold weather but when you are dressing up for Christmas; your children should also be decked up to enjoy the moment. So buy stylish, yet warm wear for you little ones and wish him or her - A Merry Christmas!